Thursday, February 24, 2011

 

New 2.1 Edifier Speakers, 'Bang-for-buck' router & gaming mouse

It's the launch of the first Honeycomb tablet today (I'm waiting for the next slew of honeycomb tablets) so I figured to do some hardware blog....

I needed a 2.1 speaker for room use only so 5.1 is out of the question for me and it was a toss between the Altec Lancsing BXR1220 & Edifier M1385f. The problem with the BXR1220 is that it doesn't have bass control for that dyug!-dyug!-dyug!!! =) Another minor plus for me is the M1385's built-in FM feature. As of this writing I'm still testing it so the review will come later.


Btw, that TP-Link R402M+ is the cheapest reliable (wired-only) router that you can buy today (less than 1k). I already have a 300mbps wireless N Router and I just needed a replacement to our old D-Link 604 Router (another subnet).

Also bought the "Bang for Buck" e-blue Scorpion 3200DPI Pro Gaming mouse and it's niiice! The only problem is the DPI & auto-fire switches that if you're a claw-type, you're likely to accidentally click those buttons. Unfortunately, I got mine replaced due to a non-functioning auto-fire LED light...twice! So I settled with an e-blue 1600DPI one. :(


You should follow me on Twitter here

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?