Saturday, February 13, 2010

 

Frak, have to pay my mobile phone bill after 3 years.....My bill, around php 1k .


=) How did that happen? I've been on rebate since Feb. 2007. Now, I'm on my 2nd rebate.


I got my 1st rebate after finishing my 1st ever smartphone (XDA O2) phone subsidy. After that got my rebate plan.

From a plan of 1,800 I downgraded my plan to 1,200 then to 800 because I simply wasn't able to use it all up. Then by this time my monthly rebate was already more than my monthly bill (oh, my rebate was more than 1.3k/mo.). And after a few months i downgraded it again to 500 so it ended up me having more credits every month (if only it was possible to convert it to cash..hehe). And
my max billing credit is 5k.

I'm sure many loyal subscribers especially those high-rate plans w/ free phones may have this free-rolling situation. So maybe this will still work for you.....but I'm sure they'll catch on eventually. =)

(**"Frak" is a reference from "Battlestar Galactica Reimagined" TV series)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?