Monday, May 11, 2009

 

my iPhone Podcasts

One of the best use of my iPhone is with Podcasts. Fortunately my 2009 Honda is iPod ready and now everytime I drive alone usually to/from the office, I always put on my favorite podcasts for my regular Technology news consumption. Here are my podcast list....

TWIT - This Week in Tech (with Leo Laporte, used to be of TechTV)
GeekBriefTV (Video podcast with Cali Lewis)
CNet's Buzz Out Loud (Natali del Conte...and two other guys)
Security Now (Steve Gibson aka Sprinrite w/ Leo Laporte)

A recent addition to my list which I have been putting off for a while now is diggnation (digg.com) and scam school, both from revision3.

And I also have some kids podcasts for the li'l ones which I transfer to their iPod Shuffle.

What's your podcasts?


Tidbits: speaking of scams, don't you know you can't make a folder name 'con' on any version of windows?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?