Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 

my Technology Hardware...

I thought I would be able to blog regularly now...But oh well.

For now I'll talk about the Tech Hardware stuffs going on in my life....nothing much there really, my almost 3 1/2 year old XDA2 is still working! hehe.

In recent months, the only interesting tech hardware I had was an iPod Shuffle (Clip) and a Sony Ericsson K800i (Camera Phone). And oh, 10 PCs for a very small Internet Cafe Shop (now that's hardware)

For the iPod, I got it from a local telco event, then not more than two months after, the earphones broke (garbled sound) took it to an Apple center, then recieved a replacement for the earphones. Did I mentioned that I got the iPod for FREE? (I love APPLE!)

For the K800i, I mainly bought it for the camera (I know-I know, I should have gotten the k890 or k900). I'm more into people photography nowadays, so in order to get many GREAT memorable pictures you have to shoot a lot and shoot quick. The more shots you make, the bigger the chance of getting one, right? And you get that chance if you happen to have a camera ready at any given time. The k800i is still one of the best camera phones out there.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?