Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Software: Just got myself Certified in Windows XP!

....It was lunch time and I was booted out of a DOTA game because of that darn "0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION)" error in WC3 TFT (any ideas about this?). So I just checked my emails and a few minutes at brainbench (napag-tripan lang) then,...voilaaa!!

Head on over to http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/freetests.xml to view the list of free test they are giving....(btw, I used to be one of the first ones to be certified in ASP in BrainBench)

And oh after that, I changed my phone's ringtone (a wave sample of Steroephonic's Dakota), then went back to work right on time. :)

Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?