Monday, July 18, 2005

 

The past week for me...(Da Vinci, GUNZ, and Light draft beer! and oh, some IT news too.)

Not much technology adventuring for me this past week. I've been reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, playing Gunz, DOTA and San Mig Light Draft!

Well, just have time playing gunz a few hours a week but at least I'm now at Level 12. I still use the default shirt armor & pants, but upgraded everything else (while still saving for a good rifle). You can inconspicuously upgrade your HP & AP by buying boots, gloves & rings.

I love it when your opponents still think you're a noob in a room with players having lower to slightly above your level....and kicking their asses!

But on rooms when you have the lowest level it's a different story. They're all gunning after you looking for an easy kill! which I also like. you get more experience points killing opponents with higher levels.

I also find myself playing more on "sword fights only" rooms which I think is more fun to play. Takes longer to gain experience but that's not why I play Gunz.

Before I hated those dagger %$&*@^. But now I really enjoy fragging them for an easy kill! (well, not all of them)

There's also this interesting room type called "Honorable Sword Fights only". It's a swords only deathmatch solo.....but 1vs1 only. "How do you do that in DM solo? you only enter then kill anyone in sight! The match is initiated by bowing first and getting an acknowledged bow in return (type "/bow"). That's the only time you start fighting.....The way of the Samurai. :)


After all of that,...had a bit of a celebration this weekend drinking San Mig Light Draft! I remember my college days of sanmig draft but SanMig Light Draft was even better! (not a paid advertisement. Hey, but if you want to...)
....We had 1 keg, 8 persons.




Ok, at least I tried reading some IT news....
Amazon.com turns 10. 'THE' Internet e-commerce king. Read it here.

Goodbye Windows 2000, now OS/2? (It's about time!)
http://www.networkworld.com/news/2005/071505-ibm-os2.html

Next High capacity storage media...HD-DVD or Blu-Ray DVD?
http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,121822,00.asp
Me, I just like the Blu-Ray because of its higher capacity. But I'm sure HD-DVD will be cheaper. Cheaper meaning it will be more acceptable in the local market.

Comments:
I get around with dagger users by pressing the jump key after being hit...Now they dont pissed me off anymore :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?