Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

(non-tech blog): Movies "My Sassy Girl", "A lot like love"

I happen to get a chance of watching the advanced showing of "A lot like love" at RockWell Power Plant last night. (am not a Fan of any of the cast or director, just got the tickets for FREE) :)

What can I say? It's an ok film but a bit predictable (aside from the fact that the story spans 7 years) Unlike the last (romantic-comedy) film I've watched in Home-video "My Sassy Girl". It's difficult to predict and it unravels well in the end.

I'm not much into spoilers so I won't even try to begin telling what the story is about (In case you haven't seen it, that is). But I'd say, in it's category it's one of the better film that I've watched. And I heard they are making a Hollywood version of "My Sassy Girl".

Comments:
I loved My Sassy Girl! :D

But A Lot Like Love is something I have yet to watch.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?