Friday, January 21, 2005

 

MMORPGs - Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games

(It's been days since my last post. I've been on leave for a quite while...)

"Massively Multiplayer" Online Role-Playing Games ("MMORPGs")...

I find these games to be the most popular globally (or at least what I am interested in) Anarchy Online, Everquest 1 & 2, Dark Age of Camelot, Lineage II, Star Wars Galaxies, Sims Online, Ultima Online and of course, World of Warcraft.

To see slices of the MMORPG world, head out to www.mogchart.com (not sure if accurate though)

Do you know that WoW gold (World of Warcraft Currency) sells around half the price of a dollar ($).. KAAA--CHIIINGGG!!!! :)

And with Final Fantasy XI, last time I checked it was $54.99 for 1 million Gils.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?