Wednesday, September 08, 2004

 

Pinoy Blog

I wonder what kind of stuffs will I put here.....
I think I'm gonna make this a tech blog, since it's my everyday routine.


Here are my area of interests:
HARDWARE: PC/Server/SSF Hardware and accessories, PocketPC
Overclocking/Underclocking

SOFTWARES: [many]

PROGRAMMING: VB, VB.NET, C#, Java, Perl, CGI, Php.....

WEB DEVELOPMENT: ASP.NET, XML, Php, JSP, servlets, HTML, Flash....

NETWORKING: Physical Network setup, Network Hardware, Windows Domains, TCP/IP

SOFTWARE ENGINEERING: UML, Unified Process, Extreme Programming

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

COMPUTER GRAPHICS/DESIGN [2D/3D]

DIGITAL SECURITY: Network Security, PKI...

PHOTOGRAPHY: mostly digital now
Film: Olympus APS Digital: Canon PowerShot, XDA II (yeah, it still has a camera)

OS: Windows, Linux, Solaris, PocketPC, Palm, DOS

My primary sports are Badminton & Tennis.


well, too many to mention still....I'll just update it as we go along :)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?